So while he is a giant excited oaf when he meets new people, he becomes a gentle giant when he meets small children. These two little girls pulled on his ears and tail, crawled under him, and hugged his face and he just sat there passively. No jumping, barking, or lifting his giant paw and smacking them like he does to me.
Seems I have a family dog after all.
- wholockedmerlinintheimpala likes this
- beautymaiden likes this
- tango-wizard reblogged this from mugglebornshadowhunter
- candidcourt likes this
- officialannalisa likes this
- lesbihonest-shane reblogged this from mugglebornshadowhunter
- shesanangelforsure likes this
- evilbadger likes this
- tinkles likes this
- mugglebornshadowhunter posted this